Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Cake Decorating 101

Last Summer, I got a Cake decorating bug. After I was expected to do it (and realized that I was a little less than artistically talented), I stopped, but here are some of the cakes while the bug lasted...

Triple Layer Strawberry and Cream Cake



Chocolate Layer Cake (with White Chocolate chips, and white chocolate drizzle) (Not the prettiest, but it was delicious!)



My Friend just bought a new black car (VW Golf). That is supposed to be the Scottish country side... can't you tell?



Standard Birthday Cake (Two layers, one white with chocolate marble, and the other chocolate with white marble)



My Ultimate Favorite - You can't TRULY appreciate it, unless you know what Irn Bru is! (Just a standard chocolate cake)



A can of Irn Bru for comparison!

4 comments:

EmWJ said...

Mmmm...I'm too hungry to be looking at these gorgeous cakes. Oh good, the pizza is done.

Anonymous said...

AMY! Another talent? Geez, you are always pulling stuff to get into out of your pocket! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I the strawberry one would have to be my fav!

emily said...

that chocolate cake was the nicest thing that has ever passed my lips and I was utterly grateful. Thanks Amy for being just fab!