Saturday, 30 August 2008

Day 2: Why my Life is Always an Adventure...

I can't remember very much of Day 2 in Scotland. I went to work relatively early and basically sat there for most of the morning trying to focus, I told co-workers that I think my brain was asleep. I also told them my car wouldn't start and I thought it was the battery. My co-worker offered to bring me a battery charger so I could get enough juice to start my car.

I remember eating lunch late. I went outside and sat down on cement. I don't like to sit on the grass here because there is sooo much rabbit poop all over everywhere. I ate an apple and half of a PB (Creamy) and J (Strawberry) sandwich. As I sat there in the SUN, I thought the breeze was nice and warm, after all I had just come from SUNNY UTAH! Before I left however, I noticed that I was sitting by some air conditioner outlets. Haha!

I also remember being told contradictory things all day. Two people told me I looked very tan and one person said I wasn't very tan. One person asked if I had been loosing weight because I looked skinnier than when I left and another person said that I looked voluptuous. All of these were unrelated people in unrelated situations. It was weird.

Overall, it was a very confusing day.

No comments: