As I was being completely annoyed with my wireless fading in and out, thinking I HATE MY WIRELESS (Yes, it almost made it as my facebook status!)
I thought back to a road trip that my friends and I took when we were in high school. We drove to Vernal, UT. For some reason, I don't know why, I started a list.
It was titled, "I hate everything, but most of all..."
I wrote SOOO much in this list and eventually, the whole car got into it. Granted, we didn't hate anything, but it was kind of funny the things we put down. I am sure I have the list somewhere lurking in my bedroom at home (I think I saw it a few years ago!)
The moral of this little memory lane trip, is every time I think... Ug, I hate... My mind magically reflects back on this crazy list I wrote on our road trip, and I realize...
I really don't hate anything, in fact everything is Always an Adventure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Such a funny story, what a great memory to hold onto!
Post a Comment